Who and how to get vaccinated in Østre Toten
Vaccination is the one most effective infection control measurement.
How and where to get vaccinated
We do not offer drop-in anymore. Make an appointment here or call 469 28 214 Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 13-15 hours.
The vaccination takes place in Vågevegen 44 at Lena (white house); see map here. Please do not come before your scheduled appointment, since we don't have a waiting room.
Who should get a refreshment dose?
These groups are recommended to take a refreshment dose autumn 2023:
- Age 65 and older, and nursing home residents
- Age 18-64 which is part of a risk group
- Age 12-17 with a serious underlying disease
- Age 5-11 with a serious underlying disease, according to individual assessment from the doctor
It is also an offer, but not a recommendation, to other people for a refresher dose due to travel, study stays, family reasons or other circumstances.
There is no recommendation on a refresher dose for healthcare personnel.
Who should get basic vaccination?
For unvaccinated people in the following groups, basic vaccination is still recommended if this has not been completed. This also applies if you have had corona:
- 65 years and older
- Age 18–64 who are part of a risk group
- Children and young people aged 5 to 17 with a serious underlying illness
- Children between 6 months and 4 years with a serious underlying disease, after individual assessment
See more information further down the page about which health conditions/diseases make you part of a risk group, and what are considered serious underlying diseases.
All persons aged 5 and over are still offered basic vaccination.
Children below 16 years need consent from both parents to get vaccinated.
Interval between doses
- The minimum interval between dose 1 and dose 2 is 4 weeks.
- The minimum interval between other doses is 20 weeks
Do you have questions?
If you have questions regarding vaccination, do not hesitate to call us at 469 28 214 (Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 13-15).